About Chancey & Reynolds
Chancey and Reynolds, Inc. was founded in 1978 by Steve Chancey & Art Reynolds. Steve & Art acquired Bachelor of Science degrees from the University of Tennessee. Steve, a native of Knoxville, also acquired a Master of Business Administration from U.T. In addition they were football players for The University of Tennessee Volunteers.
AMERICA’S TOP TEN
In 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2019 Chancey & Reynolds, Inc.
was honored to be chosen as one of “The Top Ten” contractors in North
America by Rheem Mfg. Co.
- Named one of Greater Knoxville’s “Top Workplaces 2017” by the Knoxville News-Sentinel
- Recipient of Angie’s List “Super Service Award” for 2010 thru 2019
- Recipient of Rheem’s “Platinum Contractor Award” for 15 years
- Designated a Rheem “Pro Partner” contractor for 2017-2020
- Chosen in 2006 – 2019 as Rheem’s “Top Contractor”
- Member of the Better Business Bureau with a “BBB rating” of A+
- Member of the National Federation of Independent Business
- State electrical and mechanical contractors licenses. City licenses held in gas, mechanical, & electrical
- Fully insured including liability and workman’s compensation
- Represents quality manufacturers with distribution and parts in Knoxville
- Downtown office in Knoxville and Lenoir City with “Live People” to answer calls and assist customers
- Complete sheet metal shop with Computerized Cutting Systems
- Superior service department
- Member North American Technician Excellence (NATE) “Consumer Contractor Connection” C-3
- NATE certified service technicians
- Factory trained personnel
- EPA certified technicians
- Service vans equipped with tools, parts, & GPS
- 24-hour emergency service
- Sales Representatives trained in unit sizing and design
- Production Manager to check jobs for proper installation, work quality & building codes
It is the desire of Chancey & Reynolds, Inc. to provide quality equipment with
professional installation and service. Our pricing should provide for a reasonable
profit and a “Good Value” for our customers. Thank you for your consideration.
Steve B. Chancey, President